Saturday, February 23, 2008

About Myself

Thanks, for visiting my blog. I am Shahaji Kulkarni, a Marathi Gaud Saraswat Brahmin [GSB] residing in Mumbai. I am originally from Goa, however my father came to Aamchi Mumbai. My ajoba and aaji are still in the village. I am a computer engineer, working in the IT sector for a MNC. I like gaming and music. I love outdoor activities like trekking and paragliding. I am a proud Maharashtrian and I am not afraid to admit it. I feel pained to see my brethren being ridiculed and looked down by outsiders. I am a staunch Marathi nationalist. I love Marathi theatre. I have also acted in a few ekankikas.

2 comments:

Nirabh said...

Mumbai Belongs to the Maharashtrians and watever raj is doing is commendable.i truly repect his deeds and concern for marathi maanus and may god give him all the strength and support in enriching the lives of marathis living in maharashtra and all the unwanted weeds been thrown out of the state which truly belongs to the marathi

LONG LIVE RAJ

Unknown said...

All i would like to say is saying that ur a GSB is not right.. the purpose of ur blog is beaten... i think just saying ur a maharashtrian was wat was needed.. finally nobody cares if ur a GSB , obc, sc or st... finally we r marathi and we shud unite..